Brewery Legitimus is a growing craft brewery and taproom located in New Hartford, CT. Our mission is to craft balanced, true to style, high quality ales. We strive to provide a unique, enjoyable and welcoming experience for our customers. We are committed to partnering with local small businesses to promote and develop a strong community. Our taproom is often our customers’ first impression of our brand so we strive to exceed expectations in that area.
To help further our mission we are seeking a part-time beertender. If you believe that you can join our team and make a positive impact to our customers this is the job for you. Our part-time beertenders are responsible for providing a positive, warm and welcoming environment for our guests. In addition, they educate our guests about our beers.
The ideal candidate is a craft beer enthusiast who has a sincere desire to contribute and help build our brand. We are seeking a candidate who is trustworthy, professional and comfortable taking initiative and acting independently.
- Greet and welcome customers as they arrive
- Provide an overview of our beers and answer any questions that guests might have
- Pour and serve beer
- Work quickly to ensure customers are served in a timely manner
- Ensure all items are entered into the POS system and complete sales transactions
- Ensure flawless execution of filling orders and the payment process
- Ensure an exceptional customer experience and whenever necessary resolve concerns using good judgment, professionalism and courtesy
- Maintain an exceptionally clean environment for our guests including wiping down all surfaces, sweeping, mopping, clearing away all empty glassware
- Ensure and instill a safety-first environment for both customers and employees
- Ensure responsible serving practices
Required Experience / Education:
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- 2 years of bartending experience
- 2 years of experience with POS systems
- Knowledge of and passion for craft beer and the brewing industry
- Excellent customer service
- Ability to work on a team and contribute in a positive manner
- Strong communication skills
- Comfortable speaking to customers
- Outgoing and inviting personality
- High school diploma
- Must be available to work all taproom operating hours including nights, weekends and holidays
- Ability to lift 75lbs
- Excellent math skills
- Cicerone Beer Server certification
- TIPS certification
Please send an email to email@example.com. In the email attach your resume and briefly describe your qualifications and why you would like to join our team. Include in the subject line “Resume - Last Name, First Name” otherwise we may not see your email. Please, no phone calls.