Here at Legitimus we're all about supporting our local small businesses. We love bringing in local guest beers, as an addition to our tap line-up, to show off what CT and MA have to offer craft beer lovers! If you are not a beer lover we have a craft cider from upstate NY (near where Chris grew up) and we also have a red and white wine from Jerram Winery in New Hartford.
Since we opened, we've hosted several local artists from around the state to showcase their work. Art rotates every 3 months so we are always looking for new artists.
This year we started offering warm pretzels and cookies baked at Blackberry River Baking Co. in Canaan, CT. This bakery and eatery is owned by the hardest working family and their treats are a great pair with our line-up of beers.
When we get out (which isn't often since we have 3 kids and a brewery to look after), we never feel the need to go far since there are so many great spots in New Hartford. Here is a list of all of the locally owned restaurants you should try for take-out when you head to Brewery Legitimus:
- Bamboo Asian Cuisine
- Better Half Bistro (breakfast and lunch)
- Blue Sky Foods (BYOB - growlers are a good choice)
- Log House
- Michel Angelo's Restaurant Pizzeria (you can find Legitimus on tap)
- New Hartford Diner (breakfast and lunch)
- Parrott Delaney Tavern (you can find Legitimus on tap)
- Pizza Pete's
- Portabellos Restaurant Pizzeria (you can find Legitimus on tap)
- Radwick's Deli and Coffee
- The Crusin' Café (located in Collinsville Antiques in our very plaza)
- Quercibella Wood Grilled Food and Flatbreads (you can find Legitimus on tap)